Last Updated: 9th April 2020
- You own your data.
- Your data is safe.
- Stability and uptime of the FoodZaps cloud platform are paramount.
Access to Merchant Data
FoodZaps’ staff do not access or interact with your data as part of normal operations. However, there may be instances where FoodZaps is requested to interact with your data (e.g. your request for support purposes or where required by law), or inspect your data for debugging and troubleshooting platform issues.
To delete your data permanently, write in to us at email@example.com using your registered email account, and indicate your username in the email.
These policies are inspired by the policies of Google App Engine. The original works have been modified. FoodZaps is not affiliated with or sponsored by Google Playstore.
FoodZaps’ physical infrastructure is hosted within Amazon’s secure data centers. They continually manage risks and undergo recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. Amazon’s data center operations have been accredited under:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
For more information about security, refer to AWS Security Center.
FoodZaps Technology Privacy Statement
- This is a FoodZaps [ZapsOrder] [Pineapple] in partnership with your F&B merchants for QR online ordering + Google Pay Singapore Micro App Digital service.
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data thru your F&B merchant
(a) We may share necessary data with the F&B merchant in which you registered, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
(b) We will NOT share your Personal Data with any entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services.
(c) We may collect visitors’ personal data for purposes of contact tracing and other response measures during the outbreak of the COVID-19.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
(a) have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b) need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.