FoodZaps is an Omni-Channel Point of Sale platform that takes offline stores, online.
We are a dynamic and growing team that develop creative and innovative solutions to real-life problems and you will be required to grow with us and have great impact on the design and development of FoodZaps.
- Have passion for developing creative solutions in a team, translating abstract concepts into simple solutions. Listen to, understand and adapt to all users
- Demonstrate strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the devilish detail
- Are enthusiastic and keen to join talented peers in innovation
- Want everyone to learn and share knowledge with others to improve our craft
- Are building a culture that is a joy to work in and with
- Answer 1st level support queries and escalate to Support Lead where necessary
- Work with customers in a constructive and helpful way to deliver solutions
- Proactively provide feedback on possible product and workflow enhancements
- Develop the ability to see a customer’s next steps and proactively provide assistance
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent customer service and support skills – the ability to listen, be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent communication skills – You must be able to convey technical product support to customers of all levels of proficiencies in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with customers to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Collaborate in establishing world-class customer service policies, processes and standards
- A strong sense of urgency – Respond to customers and partners in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued loyalty
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our product and Support Centre
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for potential issues that users face
- Listen, understand and respond to FoodZaps customer’s and partner’s requirements at Point of Sale
- At least 2 years or more of technical support and customer service experience.
- Experience using Support ticketing or live chat software.
- Basic knowledge of various online, mobile and desktop platforms; Android, Windows
- Rudimentary familiarity with the concept of an API as a method to extend and connect applications
- Basic understanding of how online SaaS applications provide functionality and value for their customers by utilising the web
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deploy schedule
FoodZaps hires the best and brightest – only apply if you’re a premier league championship winning player
You will be joining a bright and experienced team who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PACKAGE AWAITS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.